Microsoft and Chelsio have teamed up to offer a comprehensive disaster recovery solution for mission-critical applications during power outages.
The solution includes Storage Replica (SR), a Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 3 feature, which enables block-level replication between clusters or individual servers for disaster recovery, as well as stretching failover clusters to metropolitan (MAN) and wide area (WAN, US coast-to-coast) distances for high availability.Read more...
- Bringing OpenStack to the Enterprise
- Disruptive Technologies in Energy & Life Sciences
- Storage Report: Choosing Storage to Fit the Application
- Cloud-Driven HPC
- Survey Results: Evaluating Advanced Enterprise Technology Risks & Rewards
- Get Actionable: Let Data Drive Decisions
- SpotlightON: Managing Big Data with Metadata
- SpotlightON: Working Toward Workflow as a Service
- SpotlightON: Unified Big Data Management
- SpotlightON: Software-Defined Networking in the Datacenter