SnapLogic Introduces New Partner Program
SAN MATEO, Calif., June 22 -- SnapLogic, the industry's first unified data and application integration platform as a service (iPaaS), today introduced their new partner program, SnapLogic Partner Connect. The program is intended to recruit, retain and enable a rich, global ecosystem of technology, services and reseller partners that help joint customers to accelerate adoption of big data technologies, software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications and cloud data management by accelerating integration and driving digital transformation in the enterprise.
"The SnapLogic Partner Connect Program is an important part of our strategy for growing our business by providing the solutions our customers need to accelerate their own businesses," said Jack Kudale, Senior Vice President, Field Operations at SnapLogic. "Together we are helping customers drive digital transformation through connected data and applications, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or both."
In conjunction with the new partner program, SnapLogic introduced a new certification program for consulting and services partners, and a new partner portal and e-learning site for partner enablement. SnapLogic has trained and certified more than 300 consultants in 2016 to date.
The SnapLogic Partner Connect program includes several categories, reflecting the breadth of the SnapLogic platform and depth of adjacent partner solutions. Partner types include:
- Technology Partners -- These are providers of technologies with which SnapLogic integrates, and includes partners such as 3scale, Cloudera, and Snowflake.
- OEM/Managed Services Partners -- OEM partners integrate SnapLogic into their product or service offerings. OEM partners include Manthan, Tidemark and Reltio, Verizon, HCL and SterlingBackcheck.
- Global Systems Integrator Partners -- SnapLogic's GSI partners are implementing SnapLogic as part of comprehensive digital transformation projects at some of the world's leading enterprises. These partners include firms such as HCL, Tata Consultancy Services, and Tech Mahindra.
- Consulting Partners -- These are organizations that provide integration consulting and best practices services and include partners such as Interworks and Intricity.
- Reseller Partners -- The roster of SnapLogic international resellers is growing rapidly and increasing SnapLogic's presence in new markets worldwide. Resellers include partners such as MatrixIT in Israel, KPC in France, Sogeti in United Kingdom, Systemation in the Netherlands and DRZ in Brazil.
SnapLogic is the industry's first unified data and application integration platform as a service (iPaaS). The SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform enables enterprises to connect to any source, at any speed, anywhere -- whether on premises, in the cloud or in hybrid environments. The easy-to-use platform empowers self-service integrators, eliminates information silos, and provides a smooth onramp to big data. Founded by data industry veteran Gaurav Dhillon and backed by investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Ignition Partners, Microsoft Corp., and Silver Lake Waterman, SnapLogic is helping companies across the Global 2000 to connect faster. Learn more at www.snaplogic.com.