Boston Limited to Showcase Deep Learning Platform at GTCx Mumbai
Dec. 6 -- Boston Limited will be exhibiting the latest weapon in their machine learning armory, the Boston ANNA Pascal - a new NVIDIA Tesla GPU solution-based on the Pascal architecture harnessing Supermicro server technology.
Powered by five ground-breaking technologies each delivering great enhancements in performance, the appliance offers up to a 12x leap in neural network training reducing training time from weeks to just hours.
These 5 enhancements are:
- An all new Pascal architecture: delivering up to 5.3 TeraFLOPS of double precision compute per GPU, 10.6 TeraFLOPS of single precision compute for HPC, or 21.2 TeraFLOPS of FP16 for deep learning.
- NVLink: The world's first high-speed Interconnect for multi-GPU scalability with a 5-12x boost in performance over PCI-E.
- CoWoS with HBM2: Unifying data and compute into a single package for up to 3x memory bandwidth over prior-generation solution.
- 16nm FinFET for unprecedented energy efficiency - With 15.3 billion transistors built on 16 nanometer FinFET fabrication technology, the Pascal GPU is the world's largest FinFET chip ever built. It is engineered to deliver the fastest performance and best energy efficiency for workloads with near-infinite computing needs.
- New AI Algorithms: New half-precision, 16-bit floating point instructions deliver over 21 TeraFLOPS for unprecedented training performance.
The Boston ANNA Pascal utilizes NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPUs to deliver the highest absolute performance for HPC and deep learning workloads with infinite computing needs.
This new offering from Boston Limited is an industry leading, latest-generation GPGPU-based server and a masterclass of server design and innovation. The streamlined design eliminates complex cabling and GPU pre-heat for maximum airflow, cooling and performance-per-watt. The high-density 1U server includes 2 x PCI-E Gen 3 slots for InfiniBand to enable strong RDMA performance and can support up to 4x GPUs, making it an optimal system for scalable GPU applications where density matters.
"The ANNA Pascal has been built by Boston, using Supermicro server technology, in response to the demands of HPC and artificial intelligence workloads, that require maximum power in a small form factor. Once again we have delivered an innovative and high-powered solution that fits the brief," said Manoj Nayee, Managing Director, Boston Limited.
View the full Boston ANNA Pascal specifications here: https://www.boston.co.uk/products/BOS-VX0-1103-0T.aspx
About Boston Limited
Boston Limited has been providing first-to-market technology to a diverse client base since 1992. Boston's high performance, mission-critical server, storage and workstation solutions can be tailored for every client. With expertly trained engineers and a dedicated R&D labs facility, we are able to fully customise the specification, design and brand a solution in order to help clients solve their toughest business challenges simply and effectively. Since its founding in London, UK, Boston has expanded operations globally. Following on from the successful launch of Boston IT Solutions India in 2009, Boston launched Boston Server & Storage Solutions GmbH in Germany a year later, with offices opening on the East coast of America in 2013. For more information about Boston IT Solutions (India), please visit http://www.bostonindia.in and follow @bostonindia on Twitter.
Source: Boston IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd