Supermicro to Showcase Building Block Solutions at RSA Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 13 -- Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in compute, storage, networking technologies and green computing, will display and demonstrate Supermicro's leading edge technology for Internet security building blocks at the Moscone Convention Center booth #N5015 at RSA Conference 2017 from February 13 to 17. The RSA Conference 2017 is a global event 'where the world talks security' and provides valuable insight into the advancements in information and cyber security.
Supermicro's server Building Block Solutions are fully converged and scalable. The company will have a team of experts on hand to discuss the advantages that each product provides in the security markets. Presentations will include Embedded Solutions, Servers, Motherboards, and Networking Solutions. The team will also discuss Virtualization, Transcoding, Cryptography and Secure Data Storage through encryption and compression with remote management capabilities.
"Cyber security is a perpetual issue that needs the latest technology. Supermicro provides many leading edge embedded products to our Networking and Communications customers providing security solutions. Our 1U SuperServer 1028U-TN10RT+ with dual processors and 10 hybrid drives provides the industry's most balanced and scalable architecture with 10G/25G/100G networking and NVMe high-speed storage that accelerates security application via PCI-e expansion slots," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "Our fully converged low-power and high-performance compute platforms with integrated storage and high-speed communication ports offer scalable solutions options for the most demanding security and networking infrastructure."
Discover how Supermicro converged infrastructure deployments are assisting security companies in building security appliances for data center and the edge. Leveraging our expertise and 20+ years' engineering experience we provide the most comprehensive, and flexible, hardware servers for Network Security Appliances and Communication Infrastructure solutions.
Some of the equipment being showcased includes:
- Super Server 5019S-MR for HA, Web hosting, File/Print, and Mission-Critical, Light load VM
- SuperServer 5091S-MN4 for SMB, Web hosting, File/Print, Network-Centric, General Purpose computing and Mainstream; Domain Controller
- 2U-Super Server 6028R-T for cloud and virtualization needs, compute intensive applications, data processing and high availability storage.
- Mini-1U Super Server SYS-E300-8D 1U is a 4-Core, 8 LAN, M.2 ready with one expansion slot for embedded networking applications, network security appliances, firewalls and virtualization
- SuperServer SYS-E200-8D is a 6-core Xeon D for embedded networking applications, network security appliances, firewalls and virtualization applications
- SuperServer 5018D-FN8T, is a Front I/O, 1U, 4-Core, Xeon D, 8-LAN with SFP+ compact design less than ten inches deep for cloud, visualization, network and embedded applications
- SuperServer 1018D-FRN8T is a1U 16-Core Xeon D SoC solution OEM solution for network security appliances, firewalls, virtualization, SD-WAN and vCPE applications that offers a seven year life cycle
- Xeon Motherboard X10SDV-12C-TLN4F+ with Intel Xeon processor D-1557, Single socket FCBGA 1667; 12-Core, 24 Threads, 45W
- Xeon Motherboard X10SDV-TP8F with Intel Xeon processor D-1518, Single socket FCBGA 1667; 4-Core, 8 Threads, 35W
- Atom Motherboard A2SAV with Intel Atom processor E3940, SoC, FCBGA 1296
- Layer 2/3 Ethernet SuperSwitch – SSE-G3648B/SSE-G-3648BR is a 1U top-of-rack, 1/10G Ethernet Switch that is Bare metal with ONIE installed and is Cumulus Linux Ready
For more information on Supermicro's complete range of high-performance, high-efficiency Server, Storage and Networking solutions, please visit www.supermicro.com.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro (SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Source: Super Micro Computer