Unisys Appoints Jonathan Goldberger as Vice President of Global Security
BLUE BELL, Pa., Oct. 17, 2017 -- Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced that recognized security expert and thought leader Jonathan Goldberger has joined the company as vice president of global security.
Goldberger is responsible for driving the strategy and day-to-day operations of the Unisys global security services team. In this role, he leads the company's newly integrated sales and services efforts for managed security services and security consulting services. Goldberger reports to Harvey King, vice president of services for Unisys.
Prior to his appointment at Unisys, Goldberger served as director of advanced security services at Cisco Systems, where he led security product integration services for the Americas since 2014. Previously, he was vice president of professional services at Sourcefire and worked in various sales director positions at Venafi.
"As evidenced by recent events, sophisticated cyber threats show no signs of slowing, but rather are accelerating their frequency to extract business assets. As a result, it is imperative that we continue expanding our talent in security services – especially breach detection and mitigation. Combined with advanced technology like Unisys Stealth and LogRhythm, our security services team is well positioned to improve the desired outcomes of our clients," said Eric Hutto, senior vice president and president of Enterprise Solutions, Unisys. "Jonathan's experience will help Unisys fully leverage its newly-integrated security team and partners to increase the effectiveness of securing our clients' information and key assets."
Unisys offers an extensive portfolio of managed security services including:
- Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions to deliver actionable alerts on potential security events as they happen;
- Security Monitoring combining 24x7 security event monitoring and cyber threat intelligence capabilities from the Unisys global Security Operations Centers;
- Security Device Management for monitoring cybersecurity infrastructure devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems and threat management systems to counter modern day threats;
- Governance Risk and Compliance Services to help clients meet their compliance objectives with expert services for program development, risk assessment, audit, implementation and business continuity;
- Stealth Managed Services to manage implementation of the Stealth software-defined security portfolio focused on protecting data in data centers, the cloud and mobile infrastructures; and
- Managed Identity and Access Management Services to ensure that the right individuals access the right resources at the right times for the right business reasons.
Unisys also provides an array of consulting offerings including strategic and technical consulting, incident response, systems integration and professional services.
Tom Patterson continues in his role as chief trust officer, with responsibility for Unisys Stealth. He reports to Tarek El-Sadany, senior vice president, Technology and chief technology officer.
"The Unisys security services team is laser-focused on the needs of the CISO community in terms of regulatory compliance, security assessments and greater protection as cybersecurity threats become more sophisticated and dangerous," said King. "With Jonathan and his team leading the way, including working closely with Tom to leverage our award-winning Stealth technology and maximizing strategic partnerships, our new structure and portfolio are primed to meet our clients' current and future security needs."
For more information on Unisys security solutions, go to www.unisys.com/security.
Unisys is a global information technology company that specializes in providing industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Unisys offerings include security solutions, advanced data analytics, cloud and infrastructure services, application services and application and server software. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.