NVIDIA to Host World’s Top AI Experts at GPU Technology Conference
SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 2, 2018 -- NVIDIA will host thousands of the world’s leading AI experts at its ninth annual GPU Technology Conference (GTC) on March 26-29 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
NVIDIA founder and CEO Jensen Huang will deliver a keynote address on Tuesday, March 27, at 9 a.m. Pacific time to an expected 8,000 attendees representing the diverse, rapidly expanding AI and GPU computing community.
“GTC is where the world’s leading researchers and business leaders learn how to harness the power of AI,” said Greg Estes, vice president of Developer Programs at NVIDIA. “As GPU computing continues to drive the AI revolution, GTC is where you’ll see the future take shape.”
The four-day conference will feature:
- 600+ sessions in fields such as self-driving cars, high-performance computing, robotics, healthcare, Smart Cities, data center and cloud computing, defense, life sciences, computer and machine vision, and VR. See the GTC session schedule.
- 2,700+ companies and leading universitiesrepresented, including Adobe, Alibaba, Amazon, Baidu, BMW Group, Capital One, Ford, GE, Google, JP Morgan Chase, Lockheed Martin, Mayo Clinic, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, MIT, NASA, NYU, Pixar, Salesforce, Stanford, Tencent, Toyota Research Institute, Uber, VMware, Walmart and Walt Disney Imagineering. Major sponsors include Facebook, IBM, Cisco, Dell EMC, Google Cloud, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Inspur, Lenovo and Supermicro.
- 150+ exhibitors will show state-of-art technology, much of which will debut at the conference, offering unique hands-on opportunities and interaction with the companies who are leading the AI revolution and making VR, self-driving cars and more a reality.
- 200+ startups demonstrating their disruptive technologies. Show attendees can vote for the world’s top AI startups at NVIDIA’s Inception Awards Finale on Tuesday, March 27, from 4:30-5:30 pm Pacific time.
- 60+ hands-on training sessions, covering topics such as AI fundamentals, autonomous vehicles, CUDA programming, AI for genomics, embedded applications, OpenACC and VR. NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute certified instructors will deliver more than 100 hours of training to thousands of data scientists, using the latest AI frameworks and software development kits.
- Two Global Impact Award winners will receive $200,000 in prizes for their pioneering work addressing important social and humanitarian problems using GPU computing.
Since its debut in 2009, GTC has grown in attendance by nearly 10x. This year it will occupy the entire 373,000 square-foot convention center.
Register to attend GTC at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/gtc/.